- Nucleus was incorporated in 2008 and took over the business operations from NITES, which was incorporated in 1982. It is a progressive service provider in the domestic as well as international BPO sector. Business activities are structured around Content Management, Documents Processing, Project Management and BFSI solutions. Nucleus understands the need of a business and thus specializes, in providing Enterprise Content Management solutions. Our expertise lies in acquiring unstructured data and making it more productive by giving it a logical structure.
NITES have state-of-the-art IT infrastructure and housed in a seven storey built over 30,000 sq. ft area and located only 3 miles away from Mumbai International Airport. Computers and networking systems are installed with latest technologies to ensure accuracy and confidentiality of projects. Our information management experts have a detailed understanding of the different legislation, regulations, guidelines and other requirements that can apply to different markets, as well as the wider Enterprise Content Management (ECM) agenda.
As a strategic services partner we first create a clear understanding of your business/process requirements, then work towards selecting an expert staff to cater to your process's specific needs. Our ISO Certification is a guarantee to a Standard Quality Services. Our capability involves handling voluminous assignments without compromising on quality.
- By outsourcing content and document processing services, there is considerable reduction in operating costs andincreased profit margins through NITES migration of processes. This is combined with reduction in business-process cycle time and elimination of duplicative tasks and unnecessary processes.
The benefits are:
Low Project Cost
- - Automated processes introduced to reduce/eliminate manual intervention, and thereby increasing the product quality.
- - Creation of client and project specific guidelines to accelerate the development time. This is a practice we follow for all engagements.
- - High levels of Quality of Service help minimize client review cycles, thereby reducing client costs.
High Quality of Service Level
- - Metrics-based performance and bug tracking.
- - Weekly update on projects communicated to the clients.
- - Proposed real-time project monitoring system.
- - Total quality management; top management focus and involvement on quality management system.
- - Project Team availability, Information and status request turn around times.
- - Adherence to turnaround times.
We make it easy for you to work with us
- - Understanding your needs.
- - Excellent communication skills - good command over both written and spoken English.
- - Outsourcing expertise - streamlined 5-step process.
- - Deep domain knowledge in diverse fields.
- - Six years of experience in serving global customers.
- - Excellence in executing short and long-term projects to your specific requirements.
- - Strategic location in Mumbai - the center of outsourcing action.
- - Exploiting the full potential of the internet to get and execute projects.
Nucleus 5 step process
We analyze your requirements and identify the "outsource-able" components.
We will carry out a trial program even before the contract is signed.
We ensure flawless performance during critical phases when your project is moved offshore.
We manage both the business and the execution aspects of your project.
Customer Relationship Management We make it easy for you to do business with us.
- Mr. Asit C. Mehta – Chairman
Mr. Asit C Mehta is a qualified C.A and seasoned Capital and Financial Market Professional. His experience in systems, business process and Technology is the guiding power to the grown of NITES.
ASIC C. Mehta Investment Intermediaries Limited is amongst the top Ten Brokering & Financial Services Company in India with a Pan India presence in almost over 200+ location.
Mrs. Deena A. Mehta – Director
Mrs. Deena A. Mehta was the first lady to be elected to the governing board of the BSE and first and only lady to be the President of BSE.
She is also the First Lady as the Trading Member in the BSE Governing Board (post corporatization).
Mr. ArunKumar Poojary – Sr. Manager –Operations
12 years of experience in Operations for Large corporates across Domestic and International markets. Responsible for Operational activities which includes Formulating SOP's,Business Process Manuals, Implementing Quality procedures, Deliverables, Process re-engineering & Process alignments.Instrumental in International migrations and developing issue resolutions for clients.
Additionally NITES has more than 100 Man Years experience with senior Managerial Team.
Life @ Nucleus
Since inception we have remained committed to improving the quality of life in our communities. NITES values teamwork, diversity, trust, integrity and corporate citizenship.
NITES maintains highest level of ethics to present ourselves in terms of learning, exposing to various sectors within the Organization to be Versatile which directly leads to self growth and organizational growth.
Interested in working with us, please mail your resume on email@example.com